Career opportunity for a skilled and highly motivated Technical Writer with some marketing experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
This full-time, Monday-Friday position will be responsible for the following:
Coordinates, writes, and produces proposals, SOQs, presentations, and award submittals. This includes the following marketing materials and coordination efforts:
- Creates project organizational charts
- Project Descriptions
- Creates, edits and updates firm resumes
- Project Photos and Schedules
- Supports marketing campaigns, strategic initiatives, and events
• Helps maintain consistency of written communications and branding related to proposals, SOQs, and award submissions
• Coordinates and assists with purchase of promotional materials
• Prepares and Submits Press releases and ads
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that does include a comprehensive benefit package as well!
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or Communications preferred or 2 years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in administrative, marketing, writing, or proposal coordination role.
- Strong writing Skills
- Advanced knowledge or Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Outlook required.
- MS Project, Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, and Google Earth are a plus.
- Must be able to type at least 35 wpm.
- Experience using graphic file types such as JPG, EPS, TIFF, and KMZ.
- Candidates must also have outstanding communication skills, be very comfortable in a deadline driven environment and possess a high degree of professionalism. Writing samples will be required, along with testing on the MS Office Suite.
Please apply online at https://www.slpsjobs.com/employees/job-openings.php?job=60