Transitions-Mental Health Association (TMHA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating
stigma and promoting recovery and wellness for people with mental illness through work, housing,
community, and family support services.
The Childcare Volunteer will support the childcare needs of our parenting workshop being held March 11 - June 3 in Atascadero.
· Volunteer needs to arrive at 5:20pm
· Leaving around 8:40pm
· The place will be in the library, same place as the class, but in the corner of library
· Children are encouraged to bring their homework, and if teacher or volunteers could bring some board games and coloring materials, that would much appreciated
· We expect 7-10 children
· The class is 10 weeks for 3 hours at a time
The Childcare Volunteer is required to maintain focus on children at all times and to help maintain
a safe, friendly, supportive environment while the children’s parents are attending our classes.
- An interest in the well-being of children
- A minimum of 1 year of childcare experience
- Completion of a LiveScan background check and confidentiality paperwork