• Brand new kitchen (open floor plan) with granite counters
• French doors opening onto brand new deck -- features grill, outside seating
• Sleeps 6 -- 2 bedrooms, one with queen bed -- has full ocean view, 2nd bedroom has twin over full bunk, living area has pull out sofa
• Dining room with full ocean view and view of Morro Rock
• Fully equipped -- You'll need your own food if you plan on eating in, and maybe a couple of spare beach towels or beach mats!
Take a stroll on the beach or hunt for sea glass and other beach gems! Hearst Castle is about a 20 minute drive, and all of the charming coastal towns are nearby too. Oh, and worthy of a mention, Cayucos is about a 30 minute drive to famous central coast wineries. Or you could simply visit the local town vintner.
Walk into town - that's about 4 minutes, walk to the beach - that's about 2 minutes! Cayucos is one of the few remaining small, funky beach/surf towns in California. If you are feeling a little adventurous, you could learn to surf - you can rent surfboards in town, Kayaks too.
We accept most major credit cards:
3 night minimum on a holiday weekend
72 hour cancellation
$100 charge if bringing dogs - $100 credit applied to the final billing with no damage
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers