Custom cabinet shop specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, office spaces and entertainment centers. We manufacture a diverse range of custom cabinets, including face frame and frameless, to highly-crafted unique radius and decorative builds. We are looking for someone who is very trainable and has an interest in becoming a skilled woodworker. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for advancement within our organization for all our employees.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Assist all aspects of building/modifying custom cabinets/cabinetry
- Lifting and delivering cabinetry
- Proficient in the safe use of woodworking shop tools: panel saw, wide belt sander, table saw and a variety of handheld pneumatic and electric tools.
- Must be able to read measurements accurately.
- Properly maintain and organize work station.
- Perform delegated instructions with minimal supervision.
- Maintain our high-quality standards, craftsmanship production timeliness.
- Maintain a safe work environment, at all times.
Please reply with resume and references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers