compensation: Wages based on previous experience, knowledge, and qualifications. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established Landscape Company looking for someone who is a self starter, that learns quickly and is willing to work hard for a fast paced, detail oriented company. We are looking for an enthusiastic person that enjoys doing residential landscape maintenance work to become a part of our team and grow with our company. Excellent salary, based on previous experience, knowledge, and qualifications. Paid sick leave and paid time off after 90 days of employment.
Full time position: work schedule is 4 - 10 hour days, Tuesday through Friday, 7am-5:30pm.
Part time position: minimum work schedule is one-10 hour shift Tuesday through Friday, 7am-5:30 pm.
Requirements for the position:
* Minimum 1 year practical landscape maintenance experience preferred.
* Must have current drivers license and clean DMV.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
* Overall good horticultural knowledge and experience.
* Good knowledge of plants and turf, diseases, and pests.
* Good knowledge of fertilizers and chemicals, and how and when to apply them.
* Knowledge of irrigation systems and the ability to make minor repairs.
* Ability to keep accurate records of time and work completed.
We are looking for a dependable person with good communication skills to join our team and grow with our company. Women are encouraged to apply.
Wages are based on previous experience, knowledge, and qualifications.
Please send a resume with work experience, and other relevant qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers