compensation: $14/hour to start, plus tips employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are the Natural Healing Center and we are in the business of improving people's lives.
This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door of the fastest growing industry and to work at the Best New Business by the New Times 2018 reader poll.
Are you someone who will stand out and go above and beyond? Are you organized and do you have exceptional attention to detail? Are you a people person? If this sounds like you, then a career in the Cannabis industry might be for you.
We need Budtenders (sales associates) and Receptionists, and we are growing fast.
$14 per hour to start, plus tips. Full time positions available.
We are filling these positions immediately, so don’t hesitate.
We provide a high-quality experience for our buyers in product value and exceptional customer service and guidance. We are building a team of talented people who are looking for a future. We value our customers… AND we value our employees.
We are looking for superstars who also value each customer, who love to learn about new things and who think they have something special to offer.
Strong work ethic and positive attitude are more important than experience to us.
Responsibilities may include:
• Welcoming and checking in customers, verifying their documentation
• Processing transactions using a Point of Sale system
• Assisting customers and patients with choosing the right products for them
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong communication skills, patience and compassion
• Desire to be constantly learning as the industry is constantly evolving
• Ability to learn Point of Sale System
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
• Open to working nights and weekends, as well as some holidays
• Must clear a criminal background check
• Adhere to distribution guidelines set by state, county and city governments (don’t worry, we will teach you)
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree is desirable, High School degree or GED is required
Please email resume and state in the email why you think you would be a good fit. Those that don't do this will not be considered.
Natural Healing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers