compensation: Negotiable, based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Blue Ridge Services, Inc., an engineering and consulting firm focused on improving operations at solid waste facilities worldwide, is seeking a responsible administrative assistant for our Atascadero, California office.
The assistant would work closely with our lead operations consultant and would provide administrative support to our entire engineering and operations team.
We provide a positive, multi-faceted environment, with excellent growth opportunities for a detail oriented, enthusiastic, and determined applicant. This position requires an individual who demonstrates consistency, creativity, a can-do attitude and the ability to complete tasks with a limited amount of supervision. The ideal candidate would have verifiable experience in administration, accounting, fulfillment, customer service or other relatable fields.
• At least 2-4 years' experience in an administrative support position
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office are a necessity
• Possess the desire and ability to work pro-actively and independently
• Interest and/or experience in the solid waste management industry
• Willingness and ability to function in a dynamic work environment.
These are some of the tasks this position would entail:
• Answer phone, take messages, collect and distribute mail
• Manage media (DVD, books, manuals) orders and shipping
• Process payments from customers and interface with the Financial Manager to manage invoices and payments
• Provide quality customer service and support
• Provide support to engineering and operations team, including document editing, client management, dictating/transcribing, scheduling, proposal and report writing
• Create and manage agreements and contracts
• Manage company-wide Google calendar and scheduling
• Research (facilities, clients, trade statistics)
• Spreadsheets (create, organize, search)
• Audio transcriptions (meeting notes, books articles, site visits)
• Organize (cloud files, photos, misc.)
• Note taking (phone conferences, meetings etc.)
We are seeking applicants that are available in September 2018. This is a part- to full-time, paid position with the workload will be based on the abilities and skill set of the individual.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers