compensation: Depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in the Real Estate Industry?
Do you have a super hero's attention to detail?
Would you enjoy being creative using photography and markeing skills to promote a property listing?
Are you looking for a career that you can grow in and not just another job?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be a great fit as an Office and Marketing Coordinator.
Come to work for an established and thriving Real Estate office! Greg Malik Real Estate has been awarded Best of North County's Favorite Real Estate Agent for 5 years in a row and boasts over 38 years of experience and a proven track record.
Greg Malik Real Estate is currently hiring a full time Office and Marketing Coordinator. This position includes many vital responsibilities including administrative tasks, marketing and customer service.
This is a full time position with benefits. We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their responsibilities, has strong attention to detail, and is commitment to clients and team members.
Scope of Responsibilities
• Manage incoming calls and voicemails
• Keep office stocked with all collateral, materials, and office supplies
• Run errands as needed
• Assist in keeping computer files organized and updated to reflect consistent branding
• Assist with website, social media and other database updates
• Put together print ads
• Cultivate leads from the website
• Capture and post client testimonials
• Coordinate community sponsorships
Marketing for New Listings
• Prepare new listings to be put on the market
• Oversee marketing and advertising for listings including printed flyers and postcards
Real Estate Support
• Communication weekly with sellers
• Update agent cards (lock box)
• Pick up and deliver contracts, reports and disclosures
• Assist in scheduling appointments and showings
• 2+ years in an office or marketing role
• Photography skills
• Experience in Real Estate industry (preferred but not required)
• Technologically savvy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Attentions to detail, high-level accuracy with documents
• Professional appearance and interaction
To apply submit the following in PDF format:
2. Cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Greg Malik Real Estate
Both documents must be included in PDF format for your application to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers