compensation: Compensation is dependent on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An established and growing general contracting company is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team. As a second generation general contractor building high end, single family homes on the central coast, we are looking for a candidate who will have a rewarding, long-term career with advancement opportunity. Our company's positive work environment provides an excellent platform for our team members' success.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Organize and maintain desk and office
• Maintain bookkeeping data entry
• Maintain project schedule and updates
• Coordinate with subcontractors for current and future jobs
• Verify appropriate paper work for subcontractors (including certificates of insurance, subcontractor agreements, etc.)
• Assist with the preparation of bids for future jobs
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to prioritize various tasks as they are needed as well as demonstrate a strong skill set in the following areas:
• Microsoft Excel - moderate to advanced knowledge required
• Microsoft Word - effective written communication skills needed
• Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to follow through are essential
• 2-3 years' experience in QuickBooks / bookkeeping
• Minimum 2 years' experience as an office manager
• Construction industry experience a plus
• Microsoft Project Software or Co-Construct experience a plus
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
For consideration, please email your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers