Local SLO office is looking for a full time Legal Office Assistant to join their team!
The ideal candidate will provide clerical support to a small but busy law office.
- Managing schedules, including trial dates and hearings Phone & email communication
- Coordinate meetings, teleconference meetings & web meetings (knowledge of ReporterBase a plus)
- Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors
- Prepare legal correspondence and presentations
- Prior office experience
- Strong MS Office
- Proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of legal terms a plus