Lead Dog Trainer / Assistant Manager-Get paid to work with dogs!
compensation: $15-20/hr depending on experience, raises and bonuses as earned
employment type: Full Time
We are a full-service dog training facility located in the beautiful Arroyo Grande, Ca. Our mission is to promote and strengthen the bond between doggies and their owners through education, consistency, and effective practical training. To teach people how to safely and humanely train their doggies to be reliable, fun loving companions.
• This is a full time position
• Interested in growing with the company
• Previous management experience a plus
• Have compassion for and be very comfortable working with all types of dogs
• Customer service skills are essential! Dog trainers must communicate effectively with owners and potential clients
• Be comfortable cleaning and feeding
• Be able to multitask while taking direction
• Be able to work well with others, but also be a self-starter, and be able to work well alone
• Have a flexible schedule
• Be available to work as early as 6am or as late as 11pm and all holidays, including on call shifts
• Have a working and reliable cell phone
• Have a valid Driver's License and reliable means of transportation
Experience is preferred, but will train the right candidate. The compensation starts at $15-$21/hour depending on experience. Employees have the ability to get pay raises quickly if they prove to be hard workers, quick learners and dependable. This environment is fast-paced.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers