About the Human Resources Administrative Assistant Position:
We are looking for an energetic, positive individual to work as a Human Resources Administrative Assistant at our company headquarters in San Luis Obispo. A Human Resources Administrative Assistant performs HR related duties to assist in the ongoing operations of the department. This is a seasonal position.
We believe in the importance of investing in our employees so every member of our Star Cast can succeed to his or her potential. We provide our eligible Star Cast members traditional benefit packages, discounts, and additional perks. Eligibility varies with employment level, location, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
If you become part of our Star Cast, here are possible benefits for which you will be eligible:
• Employees in some states may be eligible for sick pay.
• Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k).
• Company-wide discounts on many services and products including, Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals
• Assist in the processing of all hiring and termination paperwork.
• Maintain employee files on site, as well as managing files sent offsite for storage.
• Assist with distributing nametags and years of service pins.
• Assist with ensuring all employees are in compliance with Lindamood-Bell's background check policies.
• Process mail and weekly mailers.
• Perform data entry.
• Perform physical tasks including, but not limited to, bending, stretching, reaching, and stooping.
• Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff to provide a safe and positive work environment.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Ability to lift and move up to 15 pounds unassisted.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Must pass pre-employment screening and clearances.
• Must sign Lindamood-Bell's Confidentiality Agreement.
Lindamood-Bell is an internationally recognized leader in the research and remediation of learning difficulties. Our Learning Centers are located across the United States, as well as in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We provide professional development to educators around the world. Over the years we have partnered with institutions including MIT, Wake Forest University, and Georgetown University, to allow for independent analysis of our instruction. Our work has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and has been reviewed in scientific journals such as Neuron and NeuroImage. Reporting on our success has appeared in: Newsweek, US News and World Report, CNN, BBC and PBS, among others.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.