Local engineering company is looking for a professional temporary HR/Accounting Assistant.
Position is full time and expected to last 5 months.
Job duties will include:
- Assist with AR analysis and credit collection activities
- Submit/process daily deposit and track invoices
- Post new jobs, update current job posts/descriptions and schedule interviews
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens
- Helps organize employee activities and events
- Performs other related HR and accounting duties as required
- 1-2 years of general experience in Human Resources
- Previous experience in an administrative or clerical role
- Strong proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently