compensation: Salary based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Specialty Construction performs general, civil, and telecommunications construction on the Central Coast. We are seeking a part time File Clerk (30 hours per week).
The File Clerk performs retention, organization, and filing of administrative and operational documents for the company. The job activities occur both in the home office and at job sites throughout the Company's service area. The duties include, but are not limited to:
• In office and job-site document organization and filing
• Generate office and field binders as needed
• Year-to-Year Change-Over for accounting and Payroll - archive prior year, create new year files
• Special organizational projects (binders & archiving)
• Maintain Spreadsheets of Archived Materials showing location and destruction dates
• Coordinate with offsite document storage firm
• Maintain and stock kitchen/break room with food and supplies
• Perform Office errands including Banking, Shopping
• Perform Set-up for Meetings and Trainings
• Perform Special Projects for all SCI staff
Requires working reliable vehicle. Requires clean driving record and willingness and ability to drive throughout the County, often on unpaved surfaces.
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision and life insurance, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays for employees working 30 hours or more a week. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Qualified applicants please email resume using the REPLY link above or fax to (805) 540-7435
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers