WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN OFFICE ASSISTANT
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON'S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 42 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING an OFFICE ASSISTANT for our SAN LUIS OBISPO office. San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE assisting the company with a variety of tasks, such as: filing, copying, archiving, typing, answering phones, running errands, maintaining kitchen and supply room, and assisting with company events and meetings. This position supports all markets, services, and functions, maintains workflow for administrative tasks, and works on a regular basis with all employees, managers, Directors, and receptionist. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on "Careers".
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Applicants must be available sometime Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
• Must have a valid CA driver's license.
• Must have own car, clean driving record, and valid insurance.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize work, projects, and requests.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with varying personalities.
• Ability to lift and carry boxes and supplies on a weekly/daily basis, up to 35 lbs. without accommodation.
• Ability to kneel, bend, reach, handle, push, and lift frequently when performing job duties.
• Ability to type 40+ words per minute.
• Experience answering multi-line phone is preferred.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the "Careers" section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA