compensation: Hourly with potential for bonuses employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A well-established local Insurance company is looking to immediately fill the position of a part time Office & Sales Assistant.
Administrative Support, Business Processing & Agent Recruiting
Duties include but not limited to:
• Create/Export/Organize reports from various systems for management.
• Call potential agent candidates & set appointments with branch management.
• Provide outreach to candidates throughout the recruiting/contracting process.
• Provides pending business support & follow through (gathering records, applications completion, & missing items).
• Monitors general email box & routes accordingly.
• Provides friendly & approachable services to visitors, employees, agents & customers.
• Answers phone calls & directs customers to licensed agents, as needed.
The right candidate must have:
• 2-4 years of work experience in a fast pace, customer facing, multiline phone, administrative role.
• Responsive to shifting needs & priorities.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) & MS Outlook.
• Strong communication skills.
• High school diploma; some college preferred.
• Background check
• Pre-employment drug check
Our territory is rapidly growing, & the environment is fast-paced. If you are looking for a job with the opportunity for full-time employment & potential for advancement, this is the place for you.
Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. 25 hours per week. Professional office. Compensation DOE
Please send a cover letter & resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers