compensation: $13-$15 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Take your career as an Administrative Assistant to the next level by joining a fast-paced, ever-growing team via OfficeTeam. You will be leading the efforts of supporting the office by taking on various office and administrative tasks as an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate is personable, independent, and able to learn quickly, This Administrative Assistant opportunity and is located in the San Luis Obispo, California area.
How you will make an impact:
- Back various projects for other employees
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Answer telephone calls
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Accomplished computer skills is a must; this includes word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Skills in internet research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- General familiarity with calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Practical knowledge of making travel plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - send us your resume for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers