I run and operate a creative Real Estate Investment company seeking an outstanding assistant 20+Hrs/week. I'm are looking for an energetic, outgoing and cheerful person who is extremely detail oriented, and a strategic thinker. This position requires someone who is self-motivated and likes to work hard solving problems. We are willing to train the right person who is eager to perform their job with excellence. We are looking for someone who desires a long term position. There is a possibility of this turning into a full time position in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing income property acquisition leads - must have great people skills.
- Working in the office alone at times.
- Working within our database and operations software.
- Developing analysis worksheets.
- Communicating with Vendors
- Communication of File status.
- Seeking new lead channels
- Helping with marketing efforts and organization.
- Monthly statement mailing.
- Some filing of physical files.
- Property research, and analysis.
- Database updates and management.
Professional Requirements and Experience
- Minimum 3 years previous office management experience.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good with numbers, and basic accounting.
- Organizing people and tasks.
- Past experience in Real Estate or Escrow process is helpful.
- Advanced computer skills
- Microsoft Office
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to follow through essential.
- Able to interact effectively with management team, as well as with outside service providers.
Starting at $16-18
We'll select the best candidate for an in person interview. We will also have each candidate take a personality test and skills level test as part of the hiring process.
Please submit a resume for our review along with anything else that would help us know who you are.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers