***PLEASE DO NOT CALL OFFICE - REPLY TO THIS POST ONLY - WE WILL CONTACT YOU***
Position: Material Handler/Production Operator
Relevant Work Experience: No Experience Required
Education Level: High School Diploma
Language: Bilingual (preferred)
Join a dynamic team in a fast-paced, quality-certified manufacturing environment. A Paso Robles manufacturing company has multiple openings for energetic and committed individuals, with opportunity for advancement, in a high-volume production facility. Our culture values innovation and people with integrity, pride and accountability in their work. In December, we are moving to an alternative workweek schedule (4-10 hour workdays).
General Job Description:
Work in a manufacturing facility as part of the production team. You will be trained and will coordinate with management and other employees. Other duties as assigned. There is opportunity to advance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run a production machine to receive and process finished goods
- Complete production paperwork
- Maintain excellent organization and cleanliness of the department
- Perform other responsibilities to support the needs of production as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to move quickly in your physical duties
- Bilingual in English and Spanish languages (preferred)
- Ability to self-start and work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work cross-functionally throughout the facility
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Medical insurance, dental and vision
401K & Paid time off
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant should be local in the Central California Area, as company will not relocate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers