We are looking for a personable, energetic person to work with our wonderful team, (full-time weekdays) in our busy optometric practice. Must have strong computer skills as well as the ability to multi-task, while organizing and prioritizing workloads. Experience in a medical setting is helpful, but not required. Bilingual a plus!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Working directly with patients to gather information for the doctors to use during eye examinations.
- Taking patient histories, checking visual acuity, and using various machines to measure different aspects of eye health.
- Helping to check patients into the office; scheduling and changing appointments.
- Working with doctors and other staff members to meet all needs of the patient
- Providing patients with a pleasant and enjoyable healthcare encounter
Optometric Care Associates is a four doctor office with practices in Paso Robles, Los Osos and Atascadero. We take great efforts to give excellent eye care to our patients.
The successful applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills, be energetic, enthusiastic, and a great team player. Salary depends on experience and qualifications. Benefits include vacation time, a 125K plan, and a Simple IRA.
Please respond with your resume via fax to 805-237-1057 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.