Central Coast Brewing is seeking talented individuals for preparing and serving excellent food in a fast paced environment at our new Higuera Street location. We're looking for dependable, organized and hardworking individuals who are willing to participate in the day to day demands of the kitchen for the following positions:
Experience: Previous employment preferred
Schedule: Part time, flexible hours
· Greet and cashier customers using POS
· Run food, bus tables and respond to customer needs
· Back up kitchen stations including food prep and pizza oven and bar back for beer servers
· Dishwashing, janitorial and cleaning
· Must be able to work at fast pace, standing, walking quickly, bending, and on your feet the entire shift
· Excellent verbal and written communication, cash handling and organizational skills a must
· Must have positive attitude focusing on customer experience, teamwork and execution of our menu
· Food Handler's Certificate
· Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
· Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
· Ability to remain on feet standing during entire shift
· Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
· A team player with good verbal and written communication skills
· Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
· High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
Please reply with your resume including up to date work history and a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers