favorite this postEarly Education - Age 0 - 3 Years ~ In Home (North County & SLO)hide this posting
compensation: Depends on Qualifications, Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Early Education-Toddler/Preschool Home Based
Part time - Must be available every weekday morning and some afternoons. May evolve into a full time position.
I. Program Responsibilities/Duties
1. Provide early intervention services to infants 0-3 years either in home and/or designated location.
2. Provide developmentally appropriate activities to stimulate the child's growth based on current development assessment.
a. Provide parent education, both written and by modeling of activities, documenting teachings in daily note.
b. Participate in evaluation activities with child and evaluator, becoming familiar with evaluation criteria, social and family information necessary to be gathered to complete semi-annual evaluation reports for each client.
II. Background and Education
Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree in the area of Human Development, Family Services or Early Childhood Education or Associates of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education and two years' experience with children 0-3 years.
III. Skills and Qualifications
1. Must attest that you are qualified for the position and can perform the following requirements of the job:
a) Do work consisting of walking, climbing stairs, transporting educational products (up to 20 pounds), getting up and down from the floor multiple times during the day, twisting at the waist, reaching and retrieving to interact with children one-on-one in their natural environment.
2. Requires reliable transportation, clean driving record, copy of valid Driver's License, copy of Social Security Card, copy of car insurance, and whooping cough and TB clearance, and to be fingerprinted prior to hiring.
3. Strong commitment to play-based ECE
4. Experience in creating and maintaining a collaborative working environment for parents and staff
Benefits and wages are dependent upon experience.
Please send a resume along with introduction letter. Both as an attachment and pasted into the body if possible.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers