Are you a recent college grad looking for meaningful employment? Are you a psychology or education student looking for applied experience in your field before applying to graduate school? Tired of jobs? Start a CAREER!
STAR of CA is looking for qualified, energetic people to provide state of the art behavioral services to children with autism! Work one-on-one with children, get valuable experience, get paid, and have fun doing it!
Positions Available: Part Time Behavior Technician, with the possibility of a full time caseload following a probationary/training period. We are VERY motivated to hire those with afternoon (3-7pm) availability. Spanish-speaking is a plus!
Serving San Luis Obispo, Grover Beach, Shell Beach, Pismo Beach, Morro Bay, Los Osos, Atascadero, Templeton, Paso Robles, Creston, San Miguel, Nipomo and Santa Maria.
Behavior Technician Job Description
- Provide ABA treatment to children with autism in home and or school setting.
- Work with families and provide parent education.
- BA in Psychology, Child Development, Communication Disorders, Education or related field. Past experience a plus!
- Prefer past experience with children, especially children with autism
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Pass an FBI/ DOJ Clearance
- Initial and continued training in ABA methodologies.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401 K plan
- Mileage and drive time reimbursements
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Come join our team!
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten