Pipsticks is a company based around the idea that little things can make a big difference! Started as a subscription sticker club, Pipsticks is the world’s largest sticker subscription service, with subscribers in over 60 countries. Pipsticks has built a huge community of sticker lovers of all ages and brings the world’s coolest and most unique stickers to the mailbox of kids, crafters, and collectors every month.
In addition to the sticker subscription, Pipsticks has a printables subscription, an online store, and a flagship sticker, stationery, and gift shop in San Luis Obispo, California where we invite sticker lovers, kids, and crafters to shop, use our community craft studio (open daily), attend workshops, and book fun craft parties for any type of event! Pipsticks also has a planner and stationery line in partnership with Workman Publishing that can be found in many large retailers.
Most importantly, Pipsticks operates from a colorful, happy studio, filled with a diverse group of talented, warm people - it’s a super fun place to be. We value good energy, bright ideas, and are committed to growing the business from hard work and the obsession of giving people that butterflies-in-your-stomach feeling.
Do you want to work in a creative, fun and flexible environment? With product quality and customer experience leading everything we do, we cultivate an environment that makes even the most mundane tasks fun to do.
As a quickly growing company, there is plenty of room for professional growth and opportunity. We are big on keeping the vibe fun and focused and are a friendly team with an impeccably high standard for the Pipsticks product.
* Insurance for full-time team members
* Paid sick time (accrued based on hours worked)
* Flexible schedules
* Regular team get togethers
* Monthly free lunches
* Unlimited coffee and tea
* Puppy visits (unless you don't dig dogs)
* Free Stickers
Reports To: Operations Manager (Jenna Wallravin)
Starting Compensation: $14.00 - $15.00/hr
Status: Full Time (40hrs/week)
Start Date: ASAP
Who we're looking for:
A Customer Service & Communications Superstar! You're flexible, easy going, have a strong work ethic and the ability to proactively get stuff done. You have an eye for detail and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
You have experience with (and are super excited about): online customer service, copywriting, and project management. You are exceptionally organized with the ability to keep track of various projects at once. You adapt to change easily and quickly and can pinpoint gaps or weak points in processes. You must have a positive attitude and thrive in a collaborative environment, be totally reliable,
You must have a positive attitude and thrive in a collaborative environment, be totally reliable, extremely detail oriented, and enjoy chatting with customers over email and in person.
On top of all that... you're nice, easy going, and can speak up when you don't dig the daily music we're listening to. It's a serious perk if you love stickers, crafting, or planning!
• High School Diploma
• Flexible to work shifts Monday - Friday between 8:00am to 6:00pm
• Availability to work an average of 40 hours a week
• Strong customer service skills
• Online customer service experience
• Easy writing style
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must have clear, direct, and professional written and oral communication skills
• Highly dependable, self-starter, team player, positive attitude
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), especially excel.
• Basic math skills
• Successful at multi-tasking, organization, and time management.
• Can lift, push and carry up to 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time
• Experience with Facebook business manage a plus
• Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing software preferred
• Experience with shipping and/or ShipStation a plus
• Experience with Shopify a plus
The Customer Communications Coordinator is responsible for handling day to day tasks to keep all aspects of customer service and communications moving smoothly! From answering emails, to coordinating customer related programs and giveaways, handling chargebacks, writing blog posts, newsletters, and surveys… you're our go-to-person!
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Responding to customer inquiries vie email, messaging platforms, review platforms, and social media.
• Managing multiple inboxes through Zendesk and Outlook
• Routing emails to appropriate parties as necessary
• Suggest ideas and improvements based on customer service inquiries
• Coordinate donation and FUNraising requests
• Creating subscriber surveys and working in tandem with review partners to send review requests and respond to negative reviews in a timely manner.
• Writing blog posts related to giveaways, contests, DIYs, reviews, etc.
• Investigating and responding to fraud alerts, chargebacks, and disputes via PayPal, Stipe, and Cratejoy
• Coordinate affiliate, influencer, and review requests
• Coordinate giveaways & contests as assigned by management
• Copywriting for newsletters and website as needed
• Coordinating all programs related to customer service, community, and communications as needed.
• Moderating Facebook groups, social media messages, and customer service questions via social media.
• Reporting on any of the above tasks as requested by management
• Coordinating shipping costs, returns, returned mail & address issues for online store & subscription packs.
• Assisting with wholesale order processing as necessary
• Troubleshooting customer service issues with software providers as needed (Shopify, Shipstation, Recharge, etc).
This position pays $14 per hour to start with a review at 3 months for an increase to $15.
Want to work with us? Email us with Customer Service Coordinator in the subject and the following
1. Cover letter, please include: Why you want to work for Pipsticks, Why you're a good fit for the position, Your favorite color and why, Your availability (when can you start and preferred hours)
3. Links to blog, writing portfolio, or anything else you think is relevant.
Please do not call or stop by the Sticker Shop regarding this position, all inquiries should be emailed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers