• Receiver Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier
• Swings Down With Bicycles Loaded, Allows Trunk, Hatch, or Tailgate Access
• Fits Cars, SUVs, Vans, or Trucks.
• Soft, rubberized cradles support bikes; anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
• Integrated pull-pin release mechanism lets you tilt the mast forward to access the rear of your vehicle
• Mast arms feature built-in reflectors; arms are removable, making this rack a great choice if you park in a garage or need to parallel park on a street
• Locking Quietride anti-rattle hitch bolt reduces vibration noise;
• Holds 4 bikes
It's a little dusty from sitting in storage for a few years, but otherwise in good used condition. Still has the original hitch lock on it, but I've lost the key. You'll either need to have a new key made, or just pick up a locking hitch pin at the local hardware store or U-haul.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers