compensation: Dependent Upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lezyne USA, Inc. has an opening for a Full Charge Bookkeeper with a heavy focus on Accounts Receivable! Working under the general direction of the Worldwide Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of routine to complex accounting functions. In this position, you will reconcile transactions interfaced from several software programs, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place collection calls, make deposits, and perform reconciliations.
We are looking for a mature, diligent, detailed oriented individual who can be relied upon to be stable both personally and professionally. Our candidate must be a punctual, customer service oriented individual, who doesn't get overwhelmed by stress, while keeping a cheerful demeanor and an "I'll figure it out" attitude.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including A/R and payroll activities.
• Compliance, including payroll, sales tax, and 1099 reporting
• Prepares monthly and annual reconciliations
• Performs some internal audit functions
• Support and communicate with other departments within the organization, including providing information to customers, the sales department, and upper management
• Additional duties may be assigned
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting
• 3+ years of relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience
• Experience with Accounts Receivable, Collections, Bank Reconciliations, and Credit Card Processing
• Solid accounting systems experience including QuickBooks, Outlook, and Excel is mandatory
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Strong Data Entry skills with a high level of accuracy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
Able to troubleshoot and be resourceful in resolving any problems or issues that arise.
• Must work well in a team environment.
Please send cover letter with resume, include salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers